Hardware qualification engineer
Position: Hardware qualification engineer
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
- Strong experience in qualifying x86 server hardware with latest product release
- Good understanding of storage concepts and protocols
- Qualify hardware and firmware at component and platform levels.
- Good experience in installing, configuring and debugging Linux and Windows OS with OEM hardware
- Investigate, triage, and debug hardware and system level issues down to component and firmware level.
- Drive technical issues to closure by working with internal engineers to identify, track, root cause, and resolve issues.
- Experience with server components and technology: system boards, HDDs, SSDs, RAM, CPUs, fans, power supplies, BMC, Ethernet, PCIe, NVMe, SAS, SATA.
- Define, develop, and improve test scripts in Golang\Python
Nice to have
- HP ProLiant and Cisco UCS server hardware qualification expertise
- Experience in performance test, stress test tools
- Experience in SAN,NAS,NFS,SMB,S3
Please Share Profile to email@example.com