Cloud Test Engineer
- Own Data Protection related product areas and lead the test effort of one or more features.
- Work with the engineering team during the feature design and implementation phases to develop:
- the test methodology (designing the test approach) to test the feature end-to-end.
- test plans.
- Collaborate with other testing members, developers, technical writers, and customer solutions engineers to ensure the company delivers high quality products to our customers.
- Execute multiple iterations of the test plan by running manual and automated test cases.
- Analyze failures and root cause issues, file defects, follow up with developers, documentation and other teams on the resolution.
- Automate test cases.
- Monitor and manage continuous integration environment.
- Mentor team members.
- Have a high bar for quality of the product.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new technology.
- Possess good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Knowledge on Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and itâ€™s feature is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities spanning multiple software and hardware components (such as switches, storage systems, kernels).
- Good knowledge of Linux and should be comfortable with shell.
- Prior experience of programming, preferably in Go or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more Hypervisors – ESXi, HyperV, KVM.
- Understanding of data protection, storage concepts is a plus.
- Strong test planning ability is a big plus.
Please share profile to firstname.lastname@example.org