Associate Project Manager – Networking
Job Title : APM – Networking (Associate Project Manager –Networking)
Experience : 9-11 years
Location : Chennai
Skills : Network Protocol testing, Cloud Testing
- Responsible for the QA services within complex, significant and high-risk projects
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring and retaining specialists.
- Establish long-term, strategic relationships with stakeholders and maintains good understanding of the clients’ industry and business.
- Should understand customer requirements and develop, execute test plans and monitor their progress.
- Should be able to understand product architecture and define test strategy for various test phases like development feature testing, system testing, regression, interoperability testing and test automation.
- Should monitor & guide the team in building, automating the test cases and their maintenance & bug fixing.
- Should be able to own the End-to-end testing, from (conceptualization till delivery)
- Able to adapt to new technologies and build teams within short span of time with high quality
- Assists sales team with pre-sales activity. Prepare and review new business proposals and provides advice on new technology requirements.
- Good hands on experience on L2/L3/L4/L7 protocol testing.
- Should have excellent understanding of Linux based Server centric switches like Cisco, Juniper etc. and routers.
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, IGMP, PIM SM/ SSM, QoS, L2-L3 protocols, Platform validation, HA, QOS, network management.
- Familiarity with network architectures.
- Hands on experience in scripting languages/tools such as Python, Golang and Perl
- Should have the experience of leading a team with size less not than ten.
- Good communication skills to work with international clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Experience Required||9-11 years|