Software Engineer/ Sr. Software Engineer/Lead – Network Development
- Should have experience in C Programming with Linux Platform.
- Must have experience in L2/L3 Protocol Development.
- Experience in SNMP MIB is an advantage.
- Networking protocol development for a high end networking system in the area of IP services, Layer 2 and switching protocols for Ethernet and fiber channel based networks.
- Proficiency in programming in C/C++, development of algorithm using efficient data structures, develop optimized code.
- Experience in development of large/complex network devices including Routing/Switching/Security systems.
- Good experience in developing embedded software in C, Linux/RTOS, under multi-threaded environment.
- Strong hands-on implementation experience with one or more of the following: L2 Switching, VLAN, TCP/IP, IP Forwarding, Routing Protocols, IPv6, IPSEC, IKE, 802.1x, AAA, Radius, DHCP/DNS, VPN, QoS, ACL.
- Full product life cycle experiences.
- Ability to create and work on Solutions Independently.
- Skills required: C, Linux, L2/L3 protocol, SNMP MIB, GDB
|Experience||3 - 8 years|