Junior Business Development Executive – Japanese
Job Description :
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients from Japan.
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients during client meetings.
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect Japanese clients.
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
• Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Job Location : Cochin
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Certifications : JLPT N2/N3/N4 certified