- Having a minimum of 12 years of experience in managing a team of more than 12 Persons is preferable.
- Development expertise in TCP/IP, Network protocols (Link Aggregation, IGMP Snooping, STP/RSTP), Cellular Backhauling, Telecom protocols, SNMP, Network Management Systems.C,C++ and Familiarity of LINUX/VxWorks/pSOS operating systems.
- Minimum 6+ Years of experience in L2/L3 Protocol Development.
- Aleast 4+ Years of experience in Managerial level.
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding and communicating the customer requirements to the team members and realizing the same.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Communicate the project status to customer.Ensure that agreed project development model is followed along with Quality throughout the execution process.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Business Proposals.Identify the resources required and assigning appropriate roles.
- Tracks and reports team efforts on a weekly basis to calculate the expenses.
|Experience||12 - 16 years|