- Communicate with Marketing and Sales team to gather product requirements from the customer.
- Techno commercial experience in Networking ( Layer
2, Layer 3).
- Ability to handle a team size of 100.
- Technology management, Talent Acquisition, Delivery Management, Supporting Sales team in technical discussions, proposal preparation, customer discussions, revenue accountability.
- Prepare Design Proposal with Technical specifications, planning details, resource efforts etc. with sales team to present to customer.
- In addition to the customer facing documents, develop specifications for work including Functional/Design Specifications and Unit Test Plans.
- Interact and communicate effectively with cross-functional groups including Sales, Marketing & QA.
- Execute with a focus on customer satisfaction by actively engaging and resolving customer issues.BTech/MTech in EE/CS with 15+ years of networking industry experience.
- Strong Networking domain knowledge & development experience.
- Deep knowledge in layer 2, Layer 3 networking.
- Protocol development experience is a must.
- In-depth understanding of various protocols, multicast routing, MPLS, BGP, and OSPF.
- Strong background in data structures and algorithm design.
- Good knowledge of basic OS features like Multi-threading, synchronization and memory management on Linux or Linux-like Operating systems.
- Proficient in software development tools, source code control environment.
- Conversant in embedded software development tools and debuggers.
- Working knowledge of traffic generators and protocol analyzers.
- Experience working in high performance and highly scalable environments.
- Experience in multicore CPU, SMP, network processor environment.
- Experience architecting, designing or implementing complex software systems in a large team environment.
- Should have worked in core networking areas in Control Plane and Data Plane.
- Familiarity with CISCO, Juniper networks, Extreme networks products will be preferred.
- Good customer interaction and Project Management skills.
- Core Skills: C, Linux and Network Protocols .
- Very strong in Linux & C .
- Knowledge and experience in SDN/OpenFlow and NFV (Network Function Virtualization) is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in VxLAN,is desirable.
- Requires good oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in working with global customers especially US and Europe will be a big plus.
|Experience||15 - 20 years|